Job Description: Stylist and Production Assistant
- Create and maintain shoot calendar and shoot day itinerary
- Organize and lay out total number of looks for shoot days
- Liaise with Photographer, Models and team to ensure shoots are timely and successful
- Dress and style models on shoot days
- Review and update shoot day procedures
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and interpersonal skills
- Consistently punctual and detail orientated
Job Description: Social Media and Content Assistant
- Research and present campaigns ideas within the creative team
- Work with creative team to produce original content for social media pages(i.e direct, record and edit video content on shoot days)
- Manage brands' social media pages to present a unified and identifiable brand image.
- Interpret and utilize social media analytics to increase engagement and reach with intended audience
- Establish and maintain influencer relationships across social media platforms
- Working knowledge of multiple social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok etc
- Comfortable adopting new technology and gadgets(Editing software and design apps)
- Excellent communication and english skills
Job Description: Design Assistant
- Collaborate with the Design team to identify emerging trends and contribute to inspiration research
- Propose and revise design ideas for new collections with a critical eye on the market, runway and current trends
- Assist with seasonal fabric and print selection for various collections
- Attend and participate in multiple fittings and relevant benchmark meetings
- Suggest collection themes and names for individual collection items
- Strong knowledge of the brand aesthetic and the brand customer
- General knowledge of line merchandising and product construction
- Ability to work as a team and maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
- Engage and develop relationships with customers by providing exemplary customer service and promote first contact resolution.
- Reply to customer inquiries by providing the most appropriate response according to the brand's service guidelines.
- Ensure customer concerns are handled appropriately, escalating issues to supervisor/manager when necessary.
- Consistently manage customer expectations while resolving difficult situations with creativity, tact, and diplomacy.
- Promote additional products by identifying cross-selling opportunities and selling to customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, take direction, and prioritize accordingly.
- Respond quickly to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to work and achieve goals.
For every position above, other duties may be assigned. Please email resume - email@example.com