IYAWA KIMONO / COVER UP
- African print kimono / cover up
- Swimsuit sold separately
- Chiffon fabric
- One size fits all
- 58 inches long
for choosing your swimsuit top, you use the bust size size chart for full tops and the CUP/bra size size chart for bikini tops ie if your bust measurement is 36 inches but your bra size is 32D you'll need a S for a regular swimsuit top and M for bikini top
- for choosing your bottoms, your waist measurement is the most important measurement e.g if your waist is 27 inches and your hips are 40 inches you can wear a size S or M bottoms
- for one pieces your bust is the most important measurement
How long does it take to process and ship an order?
How do I return/exchange?
How do I contact OFUURE?
General enquiry: email@example.com
Order enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press + Events: email@example.com
Business/Wholesale Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have not received my order?
If after contacting your local post office service (CANADAPOST, USPS for DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
How do I cancel an order?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to cancel your order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact email@example.com stating your order number along with your concerns.
Does OFUURE make custom orders?
We do not customize swimwear.
Unfortunately, we don’t customize our items, they ship as they are.
- for custom orders please contact us via this form
- We do not sell fabric.
Do we have a physical store?
Unfortunately not, all transactions are made online thorough our website.
Signed up for the newsletter and i didn’t get a code?
When you sign up for our newsletter we email you your special discount code, if you don't see it immediately please check your junk/spam mail.
You can also try and subscribe again, as you may have spelt your email address incorrectly.
If you still don’t see it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
I ordered a Pre-order item, when will it ship?
Pre-order items have their shipping date in the description.
If you order has a pre-order item all the items will ship together on the dispatch day of the pre-order item. If you wish to split up the order, there will be an additional shipping cost
I need my order by a specific date?
if you need your order by a certain day, you need to contact us before ordering to make sure its possible to get the item in time
I can’t log into my account?
If you can’t log in to your account, you probably didn’t create one yet, email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
- for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
- for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size L.
- your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, mermaid infinity etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
- for infinity jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your waist is 30 inches and hips 42 you'll need a size L.
- for closed back jumpsuits (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measuremnt ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches and hips 43 you'll need a size L.